For the best deals on auto insurance, PA drivers can depend on Anderson and Kime Insurance, Inc.
We want to be your Pennsylvania car insurance agent of choice. Filling out our form is the first step in the beginning of a long partnership. We offer affordable auto insurance rates and discounts, plus maximum benefits and unmatched service.
If you need auto insurance, PA drivers can count on our insurance agents want to make sure that your coverage fits your exact needs. From pickup trucks to classic cars, from minivans to convertibles; we can provide an insurance policy that actually protects your car.
Typical quotes for car insurance in Pennsylvania include the following coverage types:
We offer the following options for auto insurance in PA:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Other coverage can be added for specific vehicle needs like: antique automobiles, classic cars, high performance cars, and more.
At Anderson and Kime Insurance, Inc., we want you to have the best options to choose from but we understand that extensive options can become overwhelming – our agents are dedicated to helping you find the best solution for car insurance. Pennsylvania drivers can rest easy – you are our top priority.
If you are in need of cheap PA car insurance, contact us by using our simple auto insurance quote form. One of our local insurance professionals will be happy to explain our coverage benefits and give you a free Pennsylvania auto insurance quote today.